NAFS is No. 1 College of India
National Academy of Fire and Safety Engineering mainly known as NAFS is a fire and safety organization imparting professional and quality training courses in Fire Engineering, Safety Management, Industrial Safety, Health and Environmental Science, Disaster Management etc. NAFS conduct and promote to all fire and safety courses as a National level through ATC/PCP Centre’s. NAFS having own 100+ branches all over in India. NAFS Founded in 2008 by Shri Sureshjee Meshram Sir for serve service to Nation in the field of Fire and Safety as well as Emergency Planning. He is the person who spent his whole life for Educating society from each level. Making awareness about the Fire and Safety in society when knowledge of Fire and Safety was so much unknown to everyone. With giving importance to Fire and Safety dreaming to create awareness about Health, Safety and Environment. Honourable founder of NAFS established root of Fire and Safety in Nagpur.
Honorary Mr.Sushantkumar is National Working President of NAFS continuously striving for giving best fruitful service to Nation by creating a well trained manpower in the field of Fire and Safety by dream of Nations Safety with blossoming the employment to all. Also he have made Nagpur city as a Fire and Safety Training Hub in India with expanding this training Academy under NAFS, with creating many centre’s in India to give training to each and everyone at all level and Also Team of NAFS is always dedicated in providing Best Training and Best Placement to NAFS Students for their bright future.
NAFS is Well Known Brand in India. NAFS organized by Shri Sureshjee Multipurpose Development Society, registered under the Government Society Act 1860 and 1950 and also registered under Copyright and Trademark act. NAFS Head-Quarter Located at the center of the country- “Nagpur – The Orange City”, Maharashtra. NAFS is an ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Group of Organization and Collaborates with various Universities and Educational Board. NAFS is a pioneer Educational Organization having well-established track record in EDUCATIONAL and PLACEMENT field. The Organization has long working association with local bodies in India and Abroad. The Organization is committed to capacity Building, Education, Training and Research work. The Organization has been dedicated itself for the Empowerment of local bodies and good local governance.
More than 10000 student pass-outs every year through NAFS and Maximum Number of Students Placed in Various industries and Organization as a Fire Officer, Safety Officer, Fire-Safety Supervisor, Fireman, Security Officer, Security Supervisor etc. NAFS not only excelling in academic career, it also renders A-Z fire and Safety solutions across India. Undertaking HIRA audits, Fire-Safety Audit and Turnkey projects etc. The NAFS is having dedicated training team of professionals comprising Defense Officers, Fire Scientists, Safety Engineers and Fire-Safety Experts who boast of knowing Fire-Safety from “Womb to Tomb“.
NAFS is striving to create awareness of “The quality of life protection” through fire safety training programs and to induce lifelong learning knowledge skills, for social and personal development by establishing pioneer educational institutes all over in India. NAFS is mainly focuses on the innovative approach to Fire Engineering and Safety Management. It has a very noble cause of fulfilling the need of our society and country by providing effective education and highest standard training to the students in this field, resulting ultimately into the reduction of the precious human life and valued property loss due to Fires. NAFS is continuously striving to achieve this goal by conducting various courses with extensive practical and Attachment Training Programs and 100 % placement assistance. A special placement cell is run by NAFS for taking care of the training and placement of the student after completion of the course keeping view towards job prospectus in India and Abroad. Regular interaction with experienced academicians, industrial experts keep the students abreast with the ever-changing trends of the market. The staff always extends a helping hand to the students to guide them in all the queries related to their careers.
“Fire Fighting is Our Passion, Training is Our Mission”
Affiliation and Recognization-
- NAFS is National Coordinator of AISECT to Promote and Conduct of Fire and Safety Courses through ATC Centre’s in all over India with the Certification of “Dr. C.V Raman University” (UGC/DEC/AICTE/Govt. of HRD Approved)
- NAFS Affiliated with MSBVE- Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education
- NAFS is Authorized Testing Center of RDAT (Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training), Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- NAFS is a part of member and associated with–
- NSC- National Safety Council
- IAPSC- International Association of Professional Security Consultant
- APSA- Asian Professional Security Association
- FSAI- Fire and Safety Association of India
- APDI- Association of Private Detectives of India
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering (DFSE), Duration- 1 Yr.
- Diploma in Industrial Safety (DIS), Duration- 1 Yr.
- Diploma in Disaster Management (DM), Duration- 1 Yr.
- PG Diploma in Fire -Safety & Hazard Management (PGDFSHM) Duration- 1 Yr.
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety (PGDIS) Duration- 1 Yr.
- PG Diploma in Health Safety and Environment (PGDHSE) Duration- 1 Yr.
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety (ADIS) Duration- 1 Yr.
- Advance Diploma in Safety Management (ADSM) Duration- 1 Yr.
- BSc. In Fire-Safety and Hazard Management, Duration- 3 Yr.
- MBA in Fire and Safety Management, Duration- 2 Yr.
- Certificate in Security and Fire Prevention (CSFP), Duration- 6Month/1 Yr
- Certificate in Industrial Safety Management (CISM), Duration- 6Month/1 Yr.
- Certificate in Safety Management (CSM), Duration- 3 Month
- Certificate in Disaster Management(CDM), Duration- 3 Month
- Certificate in Fireman Training (CFT), Duration- 3 Month
Fire and Industrial Safety is a subject which needs a thorough study along with a judicious mix of practical and on the field training. Fire and Industrial Safety Engineer is not born until he receives training which could bring the best out of him. The subject ranges from the study of designing as well as installing fire prevention systems, kinds of fire and prevention method, different engineering subjects related with industrial management and safety. NAFS having dedicated training team of professionals comprising Defense Officers, Fire Scientists, Fire Engineers and Fire Experts etc. Whatever may be the mode of training, it’s always important to get trained under the experienced faculties with quest for success.
All activities of fire-safety training are operate under experienced faculty and fire-safety officers. Physical drills including running practical, Warm–up Exercise , squad drill and fire drills at morning session, Lectures in morning and afternoon session, Practical and field training, internship at local fire stations and Industries. This curriculum is designed to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to begin work in many areas of the Fire Protection field and to help solve fire protection and related safety problems in our complex technical society. The promptitude doest ends here to add more practical and realistic knowledge to students.
NAFS arranges various Industrial Visits in well- known and acknowledgeable site such as power plants, construction sites, factories, industries, different departments, etc. every year. This helps students to get realistic knowledge and understand the various departments working; also the experience sharing of the responsible and senior most authorities of various companies. That can implement the true words saying as “Naked eyes practical things never wash off from brain”.
⦁ Survival Camp- (Introduced First Time in India) NAFS is only one Organization in India to arrange Survival Camp in anywhere in the country through Rescue Volunteers Association of Nagpur (REVAN).
How to Live- Six Days without food and Water in the deep forest?
How to Kill Fear?
How to Build your Self Confidence?
How to Increase your Will-Power?
How to Become Best Rescuer?
1. Adventure Camp- NAFS arrange all kind of Sporty camps in across India, it’s also known as Adventure Camp.
Adventure Activities- Live Fire Fighting, Rock-Craft, Map Reading, Rappelling, River crossing, Trekking, Rope Knots, Snake handling, Obstacles crossing, Firing, Fire Drill, Personality Development etc.
2. Academic Picnic- NAFS conducts educational-academic trip for those students unable to attend outdoor activities viz, survival or adventures camps for the awareness of nature, disaster, environmental, mountains and living creatures for exploring and building individual qualities or capabilities by assigning adventures task to nurture their career in fire and safety sector.
3. Social Activities– Education and awareness on how to prevent fires is key, as many fires are preventable. Everyone must take steps to protect themselves by learning about how to prevent home fires and taking action. This way, fires can be stopped before they even get started!
Conduct Fire awareness Programme in Urban and ruler areas.
Conduct Safety awareness Programme in Urban and ruler areas.
Disaster Management Plan
Rescue Management Plan
Blood Donation Camp
Gram Swachhata Abhiyan
NAFS Having Independent Placement Department name as “The Great Arya” and “Safety India”. NAFS have a legally Tie-Ups for Placement with many more National and International companies and industries for Placement. NAFS are providing National and International Placement to NAFS students through own Placement Department. The Organization has long working association with local bodies in India and Abroad. The company endeavors to provide Quality Service with integrity and passion and to make easy to place students to various own liked up companies. NAFS have set standard high by taking up into placement not only to National but also to the Multinational companies.
According to the Institution, touched the sky by giving best opportunity of placement and placed more than 5000 Candidate in FIRE-SAFETY and SECURITY field in renowned organizations in India and abroad as various positions like Fire Officer, Safety Officer, Health Officer, Fire-Safety Supervisor, Fireman, Security Officer etc.
HIGHEST PACKAGE IN ABROAD- Rs. 25,00,000/- P.A
500 + Students Earning Salary- Rs. 18,00,000/- P.A
200 + Students Earning Salary- Rs. 10,00,000/- P.A
Highest Package IN INDIA- Rs. 5,00,000/- P.A
500 + Students Earning Salary-Rs. 4,00,000/- P.A
700 + Students Earning Salary-Rs. 2,50,000/- P.A
1000 + Students Earning Salary-Rs. 1,50,000/- P.A